The Navigation panel contains sections of settings for the theme navigation areas and other navigation controls.
Taproot includes four possible navigation areas and there is a section for each one with settings for styles and configuration.
- Top Nav – This nav area displays at the very top of the header in a “bar”. This would typically be used to provide a secondary site navigation.
- Header Nav – This nav area is inside the header alongside the branding area. Includes options for different types of “mobile” navigation styles.
- Navbar – This nav area displays in a “bar” at the very bottom of the header. Includes options for different types of “mobile” navigation styles.
- Footer Nav – This nav area displays in a “bar” within the footer. It can be configured to be at the very top or bottom of the footer.
Additional Navigation Sections
- Pagination – This section contains settings related to the pagination component.
- Breadcrumbs – This section contains settings for the breadcrumbs component.